The southwest detention centre mugshots is a prison located on the Riverside County Sheriff-Coroner. It has certain rules and regulations that both the prisoner and the visitors need to follow. As a visitor, you need to call the number of jail and check the visitation timings. Though the timings are usually anytime from 9 am to 5 pm you need to book your timings on call. Once you get the approval you can visit your prisoner. Again for visiting, you need to be above 17 years old and cannot bring children with you. You are also not allowed to visit daily.
Other rules which must be followed by the visitors are:
- Inmates can meet their visitors only twice a week for around 45 minutes. The visitor must have a valid identification that proves the same. The identification must contain valid government cards.
- Visitors below the age of 18 are not allowed to enter the place. If the visitor is under aged parents must accompany them.
- Carrying illegal weapons, drugs or other suspicious items during the visit is prohibited. Visitors cannot carry the private belongings of the prisoner.
- Visitors can carry the medications for prisoners if they consume. A valid prescription stating the name and reason for the medicines must be carried by the visitors.
- A prisoner is not allowed to smoke or drink in the prison and the same applies to the visitors also.
- Visitors must meet the dress code set by the prison during meeting hours failing which their entry will be prohibited.
- If the visitor fails to follow any of the rules his visiting right can be cancelled.
You can learn more about the rules and regulations by visiting the official site. There is a lot more to know about the same.